Thursday, December 16, 2004

Three more (free) clients

I've coached three new people over the last two days. Two went swimmingly well and the other one was strange. I can't quite put my finger on what was the problem. I can't really say more otherwise I'll be in breach of confidence. But I'll be very interested to see what happens next week.

I'll be doing my last coaching sessions for this year with these three people next week. Then I'll be having a break for until the new year.

I've decided to do coaching on Tuesday and Wednesday nights with a maximum of two sessions per night. That way it will be easy to keep a work/life/coaching balance without it taking over. Which could be quite easy! I'd much rather be coaching than working my current job for sure. But until I pass my qualification and start charging for the coaching sessions I'm just going to have to take things easy.

I've worked out that I only need about 10 more points and then all I'll have to do is complete my 6 coaching clients/sessions and I'll be able to apply for my basic qualification.

I've decided to just go for the basic qualification this time round as I've never been a great one to study, so I'm setting myself an easy goal that I know I can acheive. Maybe later, once I have more experience I go for something with a bit more clout. Maybe....

No comments: