Monday, April 23, 2007

More Free 0845 numbers

It's amazing what you can find on the internet. I've now got no less than three 0845 numbers that are already working, the main one being the one that is directed to my Skype In telephone number so that I can now take incomming calls from pretty much anywhere that has internet access.

There is no cash back on this one but it gets set up almost instantly and you can choose your numbers, within a certain limit. They also allow you to change where the calls are directed to instantly using their web interface, which you can't do with the other one either.

So all in all it seems a much better service. As I'm not expecting masses of incoming calls I can forego the cash rebate, it would never make much anyway.

http://www.skycomuk.com/

No comments: