Friday, April 27, 2007

I AM A QUALIFIED LIFE COACH!!!

I'm delighted to be able to post this.

On April the 25th 2007 I qualified as a life coach with The Coaching Academy

I initially started training in October 2004. Now for most people it doesn't have to take that long. However it's great to know that you can take time out if things in your life do not permit you to study.

Not only did I gain my qualification in coaching, but I was also awarded 82% which counts as a distinction. Which means I'm now able to use the following letters after my name LCA (dist)

I was so delighted at not only qualifiying but also getting a distinction, that after I finished speaking with the Coach Mentor on the phone, I burst into tears. I was such a relief that after all this time my hard work and commitment has been paid of, in full!

1 comment:

Carol said...

May I be the first to say congratulations! Very well done. Celebrate and enjoy. And well done for shouting it from the rooftops. We should all think about doing a bit more roof tops shouting!
Carol
www.yourcoachingbiz.com